Below you will find the Terms and Conditions for Phar Xpress and it's services.
Phar Xpress: How it works, and how you use it.
When using PharXpress.net referall services. You must know that Phar Xpress is not the provider, person, business or pharmacy that is distributing, packaging and shipping your product. The products will be dispensed by the providers there sources..
When using PharXpress.net you are hiring the website and it's agent(s) to work for you as an intermediary agent between you and the providers. The hiring fee Phar Xpress charges for every order you make is added on to the final price for the product you are looking to obtain. When hiring PharExpress.net as your intermediary agent, our responsibilities are:
- Make sure your order is passed to the corresponding provider of your choice that appear on site.
- Make sure we receive updates from the provider for you, and pass them efficiently and as soon as possible.
- If any issues arise between the delivered goods, you must notify the agent to notify the provider immediately.
- Communicate whatever information given from the provider to the user and the user to the provider.
- Gather as much information for the users for the goods the providers have on site.
Phar Xpress: Payments Refunds, Cancellations and Product Change
When using any of the providers. Phar Xpress understands that many users tend to wonder always about their ordering rights. Considering that many online pharmacies are out their to scam and rip off users. We strive to make sure that the users are protected at all times with Payment, Refunds, Cancellations and Product Change Policies. Although some online pharmacies are strict with Refunds, Cancellations and Product changes, we try our best to make sure they structure the best policies as possible that work for both the users and the providers.
If and when you decide to get any product from the providers and you feel that the product is not for you, your rights are:
- Refund: To obtain a refund most providers will require for the user to return the delivered goods. The reason for this is so that they can return the delivered goods to their supplier to also receive a refund for a faulty product. If the client wishes for any reason not to return any of the goods. A refund can still be given to the client but they will be placed on to the providers black list. You can still use Phar Xpress with another provider, but the current one that issued your refund will not accept any of your orders.
- Exchange: To exchange your delivered goods to another product you must return the delivered product to the provider. As soon as a tracking number has been supplied the provider will have your goods shipped. If in any case you feel that you do not want to return the delivered goods for any reason to complete the exchange. A refund will be applied but you will be placed on to the providers Black List. You can still use Phar Xpress with another provider. But the current one that issued your refund will not accept any of your orders.
- Cancellations: To cancel which ever orders you've made, from the time your order is made you have 12 hours to cancel your order. If you wish to cancel your order after 12 hours, there is a risk that the order may not be cancelled. If you still wish your order to be canceled and your goods have been shipped. You must return whatever goods you receive back to the provider. If you do not return any goods after your order has been cancelled and refunded you will be added to the providers black list. You can still use Phar Xpress with another provider but the current one that issued your refund or cancellation will not accept any of your orders.
- Payments: All providers have their own form of payments. If the provider you are using accepts Cash on delivery, when the products are delivered you must pay with either a Cashiers Check or Money Order. When a refund is issued from these types of providers that accept these types of form of payments. The user must provide a bank where they can deposit your refund on. If the client wishes not to provide any bank information a money order or cashier check may be purchased from the providers end and mail the checks to the clients. Please note that not supplying any bank details to issue a refund may delay the refund a day or two.
If the provider accepts credit cards. You will be notified which credit cards they accept. If you ordered with a provider that accepts credit cards, when refunded, the amount withdrawn from your credit card will be credited back to the card you used. Please note that refunds may take 3 to 5 days to appear on your statement, some times less.
If the provider you used accepts Money Gram, Western Union or Xoom you will be supplied with the receivers details. If the provider needs to supply a refund and products are being shipped from within the US if you can supply bank details for them to deposit your refunds they can refund that way. Or they can mail back a money order or cashiers check to the user. Please note that mailing back refunds may take longer than refunding via bank deposit. If the provider is overseas they would have a person Western Union, or MoneyGram your money back.
Phar Xpress: Ordering from Overseas
When ordering from overseas, you as the user must understand that one too many issues may occur. We try to make sure that any provider that ships from overseas can provide some sort of protection or guarantee for the clients. But not all providers are able to supply any type of guarantee because when ordering from overseas the guarantee that your order will always arrive is very difficult. Therefore some things some providers have come up to solve this issue is:
- Order lost in the Mail: If your order is lost in the mail, some providers but not all will reship at no cost or charge 75% of the cost of the goods to Reship. The reason for the charge is because every product shipped is a product they had to pay for on their end themselves to be able to resell it. If your product gets lost and reshipped. They will have to repurchase and repay for your goods. Some providers pay the full repurchase amount themselves but others are very strict and charge 75%. The reason for this strictness is so that they can continue to service the users.
- Confiscated: If your order is confiscated you must supply the letter received in the mail, scan it and email it to: email@example.com to pass it over to the corresponding provider. Depending on the provider some providers may reship at no additional cost, but some providers may charge 50% of what you paid to reship your goods. The reason for the charge is because every product shipped is a product they had to pay for on their end themselves to be able to resell it. If your product gets confiscated and reshipped. They will have to repurchase and repay for your goods. Some providers pay the full repurchase amount themselves but others are very strict and charge 50%. The reason for this strictness is so they can continue to service the users.
The forms of payments that these overseas providers use may be, Western Union, MoneyGram, Xoom, Echeck or Credit Cards. If the provider accepts credit cards and the client needs to be refunded they will be credited back on to the card they use to order whichever goods. The refund may take between 3 to 5 business days for it to appear back on to your account or less. If you ordered via Western Union, MoneyGram, or Xoom, no refunds may be applied if you ordered any goods and wish to get a refund. Phar Xpress has attempted several times to change this policy but we've encountered just about all overseas providers with a no refund policy. Only the credit card providers issue refunds.
Phar Xpress: Quality and Assurance
Since Phar Xpress has 0 contact with any of the products dispensed by the providers. The only way to make sure that whatever the providers dispenses is of Quality is by sending samples to selected users who wish to accept these samples when a new provider has contacted Phar Xpress. When the selected users all confirm that all goods are of quality, a selected amount of users are allowed to use the new provider. If all selected users confirm that all goods are of quality. The provider will then be introduced to the rest of the users. Please take note that once more due to the fact that Phar Xpress has 0 contact with any of the products dispensed by the provider. If the provider switches the quality of the goods. Phar Xpress is not responsible for any switches made by the Providers. If this was to ever occur, the issue would be notified to the provider to rectify the issue to either exchange or issue refunds to the users just as long as the user complies with the Refund or Exchange Policies.
Phar Xpress: Terms
When using Phar Xpress you agree that you are 21 of age or older. Some users is they seem suspicious they may go under a form of screening. To check and make sure that they are over the age of 21. If Phar Xpress sees that you are under the age of 21 your order will be rejected.
Phar Xpress is not responsible for the misuse of any of the products the users wish to get. The users when choosing any of the providers goods via every order, they hire Phar Xpress to pass the order for them to the provider and supply whichever updates the provider gives. Every user is expected that they understand and have been prescribed and instructed by their primary care physician
on how to take their delivered goods.
Phar Xpress is not responsible for any loss of assets. Since there is 0 physical contact with any of the providers, and goods delivered. Phar Xpress has no way of making any physical contact with any of the providers. Though Phar Xpress will try their best to make sure no loss of assets are made. When hiring Phar Xpress to be your intermediary agent with the provider, when agreeing to this Terms and Conditions you agree that Phar Xpress is not responsible for any of the loss of assets.
Phar Xpress does not issue any refunds towards any loss of assets. If the provider accepts credit cards and the provider wishes not to issue any refund. You are encouraged to dispute which ever charges only and if the provider does not refund.